Saturday, April 14, 2012

Photo Album: Homeschooling and Easter 2012

Elijah enjoys hanging with his sisters at school time now,


but school is really exhausting.


Recently a neighbor stopped by with an old box of unwanted construction paper. My girls thought they had won the lottery. They set to work cutting and taping and stayed at it for hours. It never ceases to amaze me what they come up with.


Sometimes we head to the park for a little physical education. I'm trying to educate Toby on the use of pedals, but he's not very open to instruction.





All of Matt's family was together this year for Easter, including his sister's family and my newest nephew who was born 11 days after Elijah.




Good thing the weather was nice!




 Nineteen people in the family now...


including ten kids, ages seven and under! (I take responsibility for half of that.)


Happy Chaos... er, I mean Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics ~ what great family pictures :)

    ReplyDelete